Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, August 28, 2006


Filigree is an online class
Oct 2006
Welcome to my new blog. I have viewed many other blogs and have enjoyed reading them and looking at all the projects that everyone has on the go or completed. So I thought I would join you.

I am an embroidery designer so I will post pics here of my new projects. I run on line classes, SAL's on my forum and produce a variety of counted stitch designs. My main interests are Mixed Counted Stitch Samplers and Antique Reproduction Samplers.

Like many of you I always wish I had more time to stitch - so if anyone ever finds that magical formula.... will you let me know!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy reading and viewing

Hugs
Carol

1 Comments:

Blogger Nela said...

Felicidades, me alegro ver que tienes un blog.....
kisses

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home