Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FORGOT TO ADD THIS ONE LOL


I know it's gonna happen sooner than I wish but I am getting old and losing my memory hehehehe. I forgot to add a picture of this new Counted stitch sampler and Hardanger design which was a new design released in August.

The nice special touches to this design (sorry but they dont show up on the picture very well) is that it has beads, swarovski crystals and a pink tear drop bead and there are also suspended petite beads in the Hardanger heart.



I was fed up of making the designs into framed pictures and wanted to do something different so I made it into a bell pull with beaded fringing on the bottom. The only problem was that I then didnt have the right size bell pull end...... DOH!!!! so I had to make do and mend.... so must make a mental note to buy the correct end for it.... watch out CC we are off on a spending spree - whoopppeeeeeeee.

Hugs
Carol x

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayté said...

it is a gorgeous design. Congratulations!! I love the biscornu too. I will order it as soon is availabe :)

5:27 pm  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh Carol, both the bellpull and the biscornu are so beautiful. Thank you for your wonderful designs.

7:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home