Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, September 07, 2006

MY WEBSITE ADDY

Do you know it would be a wise move on my part to add my website addy wouldn't it - DOH!!!!!!

www.heirloom-embroideries.co.uk

so thats the address where it will take you to my homepage and from there you can go and see the online shop of my designs and you can also access the forum and have a look at our chatting. If you would like to join in our chat then you will need to register. For those ridiculous people who think you can go on my forum and spam my ladies then you have got another thing coming!!!!!! We are not into taking sex enhancing drugs or online poker classes we just like having our shared interest of embroidery so big raspberries to you guys La La Lere!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Nela said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos Carolllll

11:16 pm  
Blogger Jonh Neo said...

Hi , I want to introduce you to http://freearticle.name

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home